*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Fast, Powerful, and Reliable: Perfect for Business, Home or School
This Lenovo Thinkcentre M91p Small Form Factor Premier Business PC is a new open box unit, one of our spares which we kept solely for backup/unused. Lenovo's Thinkcentre M91 series are designed for business use, meaning higher build quality, reliable performance, overall durability and features that can withstand the rigors of harsh physical work environments and performance loads. Despite an incredibly compact and space saving frame, this system features a very powerful Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz Processor, from Intel's 2nd-Gen high performance line. The 2600 features eight (8) effective cores plus Hyperthreading for incredible speed (up to 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost) and smooth multi-tasking under high intensity workloads. Additional PC specs include 4GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB (1000 GB) total disk space, eight (8) USB inputs and a 16X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Burner. For video, the PC has Intel Integrated HD 2000 graphics which can handle high intensity, high definition video with ease, and feature multi-display support including native VGA and Displayport outputs.
We have XP, Vista and Windows 7 systems available with the same hardware specs so you can basically choose which type of operating system you want. All systems come with manufacturer installed, fully licensed productivity suites including Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Edition, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and McAfee VirusScan 8.5i. The Office 2010 suite includes Access, Excel, Infopath, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, Sharepoint and Word, the Adobe program allows you to both read and create/edit PDFs, and the McAfee VirusScan comes with lifetime updates online.
Featuring incredibly build quality and powerful specs/features, this Thinkcentre M91p will provide quality solutions for your business or general PC needs.
Model: Thinkcenter M91 Series Small Form Factor Desktop
Processor/Speed: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4Ghz - 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB DDR-3 Tri-Channel
Hard Drive(s): 1 TB Storage
Optical Drive: 16X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
Video: Intel HD 2000 Graphics
- PCI: (2) PCI; (1) PCI-Express x16, (1) PCI-Express x1
- USB: (8) USB 2.0 (6 in back, 2 in front)
- Integrated Cable/Ethernet
Power Supply: 240W
Accessories: Keyboard, Mouse, Power Cord
- Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal are accepted.
- The PC will ship after payment is received and cleared. Shipping/Handling charges vary but are usually around $69.99. Insurance is available for $15.
- Refunds are available if all sent packages are returned complete and unopened within 14 days of shipment. All returns are subject to a 15% (of total paid) inspection/restocking fee and software charge if applicable. Refunds are not available for any buyer abuse, misuse, or physically damaged packages. All shipping is at the buyer's expense and nonrefundable. Seller is not responsible for loss or damage in transit. Please contact if you have any questions.