*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Tablet/Laptop Hybrid: Best of Both & Perfect for Home, Business, and School
This HP Touchsmart TX2 Series Laptop/Tablet is in very good, like-new condition, used only very briefly for a temporary project. Tablet PC's have become the new standard for portable computing/productivity, combining useful features including intuitive touch capability in a portable, compact/lightweight and energy efficient frame.
The TX Series is one of the best portable systems available, giving you typical tablet features with the benefits of a full laptop PC, e.g. keyboard, optical drive, Windows OS, easily upgradeable, replaceable battery, etc. On the tablet side, the TX features a very large 12.1" HD (1200x800) LCD with full touch interface and rotatable screen. On the laptop side, the TX has a full keyboard with touchpad for precise typing and more conventional interface, and runs a full version of Windows 7 for the most comprehensive/standard OS environment for programs, features and overall results. This TX also has excellent hardware/specs, with a very fast and powerful AMD Turion X2 Dual Core 2.0-2.10GHz Processor, fully loaded 2GB RAM, very large 250GB Hard Drive, 8X Lightscribe DVD+/-RW DL Burner Drive, dedicated ATI HD 3200 (or equivalent) graphics card w/ up to 2GB VRAM, WiFi capability, 5-in-1 Memory/Media Card Reader, Expanded/Extended Life Lithium-ion battery, Integrated Webcam and Mic, Fingerprint Reader security capability, IR Remote for total hands-free interface/control and Altec Lansing Integrated SRS Surround Speakers. Expansion slots include three (3) USB, a VGA video output, RJ-45 ethernet port and Expresscard slot.
This laptop tablet comes with a full version of Windows 7 and also comes with manufacturer installed, fully licensed productivity suites including Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Edition, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and McAfee VirusScan 8.5i. The Office 2010 suite includes Access, Excel, Infopath, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, Sharepoint and Word, the Adobe program allows you to both read and create/edit PDFs, and the McAfee VirusScan comes with lifetime updates online.
Combining performance, mobile features and standard this Touchsmart TX2 offers incredible versatility that will provide quality solutions for all your mobile/general computing needs.
Model: Touchsmart TX Series (TX2/1000/2000)
Storage Capacity/Disk Size: 250GB
Display: 12.1" High Definition (1200 x 800) 16:9 LCD
Display Features: Full Touchscreen capable, Anti-Glare coating, Widescreen
Processor: AMD Turion X2 2.0-2.1 GHz
Memory/RAM: 2GB RAM
Optical Drive: 8X Lightscribe Super-Multi DVD+/-RW w/ Dual Layer Support
Video/Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3200 (or equivalent) w/ up to 1982 VRAM and VGA-ouput
- (1) ExpressCard PC Slot
- (3) USB slots
- (1) Microphone-in
- (1) Headphone-out w/ SPDI
- (1) Notebook Expansion Port
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n Enabled
- RJ-11 Modem Compatible
- RJ-45 Ethernet Compatible
- SD slot for storage expansion
- 101-key keyboard with touchpad
- Integrated Altec Lansing SRS Surround Speakers
- Fingerprint Reader for secure personal screening
- Integrated Webcam and Mic for easy video conferencing
- IR Remote compatible
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.05" x 8.82" x 1.23"
Weight: ~4.5 lbs
- HP Touchsmart TX2 Tablet/Laptop PC
- IR Remote (varies by unit, please contact for more details/to confirm availability)
- Power Adapter/Charger
- Paypal, Checks, Money Orders, and Google Checkout are accepted.
- The tablet will ship after payment is received and cleared. Shipping/Handling charges vary but are usually around $49.99. Insurance is available for $15.
- Refunds are available if all sent packages are returned complete and unopened within 14 days of shipment. All returns are subject to a 15% (of total paid) inspection/restocking fee and software charge if applicable. Refunds are not available for any buyer abuse, misuse, or physically damaged packages. All shipping is at the buyer's expense and nonrefundable. Seller is not responsible for loss or damage in transit. Please contact if you have any questions.